Bharatpur Bird Photography Tour by Impressions
February 2, 2019 @ 8:00 am - February 7, 2019 @ 9:00 pm
Impressions’ Bharatpur Bird Photography Tour
Keoladeo (Bharatpur) National Park is a World Heritage Site situated in eastern Rajasthan.
Impressions’ Bird Photography Tour to the paradise of birds, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary with Fine Art Landscape Photographer Lalit Deshmukh
Tour Dates: 2 – 7 February 2019
Here are all the details of this tour:
1. The tour includes 2 day Nature trails into Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
2. Learn to photograph the bird’s action on the spot from experts, this helps you improve your photography skills immediately and you definitely return home with your best set of photographs.
3. Preparation session before the tour: Practice and getting used to with the jungle environment and Birds is very important before the tour so that we don’t miss the action of birds and mammals.
4. Critiquing & Discussion sessions during the photo tour: We will help you in choosing your best photographs and making your photos perfect.
Rs. 15750/- Ex Bharatpur
(very few railway tickets are available,those who are coming by railway please book your seat as soon as possible)
Booking amount: Rs. 10000/- (Cash)/ (Online) especially for accommodation bookings.
1. Package includes Stay, food, and photography expertise at Bharatpur
2. Food during travel is not included in the package
***no last minute cancellation.***
Very few Railway ticket available, So please give your confirmation as soon as possible
For more details and bookings, contact:
Snehal Joshi – 9970311821
Lalit Deshmukh – 9422594765
or mail us on email@example.com