- This event has passed.
Photo Post Processing Workshop – Photoshop & RAW
May 6, 2017 @ 9:30 am - May 7, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Duration: 2 Days (Sat – Sun), 12-14 hours
Date & Time: 6 May, 2017 (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Fees: Rs.3999/- (Including Lunch , Tea on both Days) Only when paid till 30 April.
**Basic understanding of Photography is preferred.
**Have taken pictures
1. Laptop with Adobe Photoshop CS6 or CC installed [Available for Trial for 7 days on adobe.com]
2. 20-40 of their best selected images that are clicked by them to process
1. Essential Post Processing Techniques;
Bring in the punch to your image with: Contrast and brightness with levels and curves, White balance adjustment, Color Saturation Noise reduction, Sharpening, Refining the composition – cropping, Deciding the Aspect Ratio, Correcting the tilted horizon line
2. Photo retouching;
Spot healing and cloning, Removing Blemishes/spots, Cleaning up your image, Fixing up the red eye, Dodging and burning
3. Fixing the Lens Issues;
Barrel distortion, Chromatic Aberration, Removing/reducing the black corners (Vignetting), Perspective Correction Soften a photo’s background using Gaussian blur.
4. Preparing your image for Web upload;
Setting up the correct profile, image size, making canvas, creating border and imprinting copyright information
5. Preparing image for printing;
1. RAW versus JPEG processing;
Benefits of RAW processing, tools for RAW processing – Proprietary software like DPP, Adobe Camera RAW
2. RAW processing using Adobe Camera RAW or Lightroom
exposure, shadows, contrast, white balance, vibrance, saturation, tint. Highlight recovery, fill light
3. Lens corrections using RAW
Aberration & Fringes, Vignatte and more
4. Input sharpening, Noise Reduction
5. ND filters, brushes, spot healing tools in RAW
6. What not to do during post processing ?