- This event has passed.
Sri Lanka Photography Tour March 3-9 2018
March 3, 2018 @ 8:00 am - March 9, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Impressions’ Sri Lanka Photography Expedition
For Explorers & Photographers of Nature, Travel & Culture
Impressions’ “All in One” photography Expedition is here…..
Join our best photography mentors on this incredible trip of capturing culture, architecture, wilderness and Landscapes….
Date: 3rd March to 9 March 2018
Total No. of days: 7 days, 6 nights ( Ex-Colombo )
– Explore and photograph famous places in Sri Lanka with a totally new perspective.
– All in one Photography expedition includes Wildlife, Travel, Landscape and People Photography.
– Discover hidden beauty of a small mountain town called ‘Ella’ an off the beat destination specially included in the itinerary.
– Learn the tricks of composing and photographing early Colonial architecture of West coastal Sri Lanka.
– Discover centuries old buddhist culture from some of the ancient and picturesque Caves and Stupas in Central Sri Lanka.
– Taste the local cuisine from the motherland of spices as you explore the markets in the cities and towns of Sri Lanka.
About Sri Lanka:
Historically, Culturally, Geographically, we all are connected with this country since many ages.
Yet there are so many things are there to discover about Sri Lanka!!!
Did you know???
“…. Sri Lanka’s original name was ‘Ceylon’. ”
“ Apart from “Emerald Island”, Sri Lanka is also called as ‘pearl of the Indian Ocean’ and ‘teardrop of India’. ”
“ The Largest exporter of “Tea” in the world is Sri Lanka .”
“ The favourite spice “cinnamon” is originally from Sri Lanka. ”
“ Sri Lankan flag is the Oldest flag in the world. ”
Photography locations included in the Itinerary:
– Ancient buddhist caves of Dambulla
– Sigiriya Rocks (UNESCO world heritage site)
– Ella: The mountain town
– Trail to Little Adam’s peak
– Ravana Falls
– Yala National Park
– The port of Galle
– Seashore of Galle
– Town of Hikkaduwa
– Rs. 56,950 /- Ex- Colombo
Full payment discounted fee: Rs. 55,950/-
[Saving of 1000 Rs ]
Couple discounted fee: Rs. 55,950/- per head ( Husband and Wife / Any two Friends )
[Saving of 1000 Rs in Total]
Group discounted fee: Rs. 55,450/- per head (Three and more participants)
[Saving of minimum 1500 Rs in Total for 3 participants]
** You can avail one discount only**
> Travel from Colombo to Colombo from 3rd March 2018 till 9th March 2018.
> Daily Tea and Breakfast, snacks and water in the journey.
> Stay at planned destinations.
> Necessary permits.
> Photography expertise (Guidance, Technical Help on the field., Session on editing/Critiquing.)
> Photography Prep session in Pune
> Post session in Pune
> First AID
> Daily Lunch and Dinner meals.
> Personal expenses – Traveling plans made outside tour itinerary /Extra Purchases that are not mentioned in the tour included items.
India to Colombo and Colombo to India return journey.
> One night stay in Colombo on the reporting day.
> Medical expenses
> Medical insurance
> Personal losses – including baggage, personal articles, personal travel losses to and from colombo.
> Anything that is not mentioned in the includes list
** if there is any change for any unavoidable reasons, we will notify you**
For more details and registration, contact:
Lalit Deshmukh 9422594765
Saee Bhurke 9922062744